Zambian Open University Tuition Fees 2020
APPLICATIONS FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMMES: AUGUST 2020 INTAKE
The Zambian Open University invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the August 2020 intake in the following Graduate programmes of study by distance learning:
- · Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- · Master of Arts in Development Studies
- · Master of Arts in Religious studies
- · Master of Arts in Sociology
- · Master of Arts in Trade, Development and International Relations
- · Master of Arts in Transformative Community Development
- · Master of Business Administration (Human Resources )
- · Master of Business Administration(Project Management)
- · Master of Business Administration (General)
- · Master of Education in Literacy and Development
- · Master of Law
- · Masters in History
- · Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Literacy and Development
- · Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in History
- · Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Religious Studies
- · Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Sociology
- · Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Law
- Candidates for Masters degree must have a Bachelor of Arts degree with a distinction, merit or credit, or
- A Bachelor of Arts Degree with a pass plus minimum post qualification working experience of 5 years or more in the field of study.
- Candidates for the Criminal Justice programme are solicited especially from the police, judiciary and government departments.
- Candidates for PhD degrees must have a good Masters degree
The following certified documents should be attached to the completed Application forms:
- Copies of academic and professional Certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae – two pages maximum.
- Description of proposed area of study in 800 words and not more than 1000 words.
- Three (3) references, two (2) of which must be from academic referees, together with their names, e-mail and postal addresses as well as cellphone numbers.
These are two (2) – year graduate programmes; one academic year course work, and another academic year for research and writing of dissertation. Maximum study period for Masters programmes is three (3) years.
One academic year course work followed by at least two (2) years of research and writing of dissertation. Maximum study period is five (5) years
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(a) Deposit a non-refundable fee of K150.00 (one hundred and fifty Kwacha) into the Zambian Open University Account Number 1031176500166 at Zambia National Commercial Bank (ZANACO) Manda Hill Branch.
(b) Produce an authentic bank deposit slip to obtain an Application Form at any Zambian Open University Office.
(c) You can also download the Application Form from the ZAOU website: www.zaou.ac.zm.
Application forms are obtainable from the following ZAOU Centres:
Livingstone: The Regional Manager, Hon. E. Lungu, 53 Mose Street.
Tel: 03 323 022
Kitwe: The Regional Manager, Mr. M Chewe, 11 William Street Nkana West
Cell 0966 438 943 / 02 224 628
Kasama: The Regional Manager, Mr. A.B Mulenga, Room 4 Cheweko Complex, Kasama.
Cell 0977 615 235 Tel: 04 221 198
Kabwe: The Regional Manager, Major M. Mutale. Starcy Building Cell 0977 862 354
Mansa: The Regional Manager, Mr. Joseph Musonda. 80 Mukwa Road – Low Density. Cell 0977 835 846
Chipata: The Regional Manager, Mr. Abraham Simwanza, Plot No. 875 Hospital Road, Kalongwezi.
Cell: 0973 241 120;
Mongu: The Regional Manager Mr. A. Kimbinyi, NAPSA Building, Room 434 Cell: 0976 496 824
Solwez:i The Co-ordinator, Mr. Namukolo Mukungu, North Western Business Centre (opposite Police Headquarters); Cell: 0977 419 927
Mumbwa: The Coordinator, Mr. H. Mkandawire, Muyaba Building (Opposite Filling Station) Cell: 0955 998 054
Lusaka: The Regional Manager, Ms. Maina Ng’andu, Plot No. 9171, General Nursing Council of Zambia Building, Off Ben Bella Road (near CHAZ) Tel: 0211 225 778 OR Main Campus, Mumbwa Road.
Competed Application Forms to be sent to:
Zambian Open University
Plot 7096, Lusaka West, Unity Road off Mumbwa Road
P O Box 31925
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 15TH JULY, 2020