Zambian Open University School of Law Courses Offered
Zambian Open University School of Law, The School of Law at Zambian Open University is the second law school to be established in Zambia after the school of law at the University of Zambia. The School of Law at Zambian Open University is the second law school to be established in Zambia after the school of law at the University of Zambia. It is one of the oldest schools at ZAOU. The School of Law is currently the biggest Law School in Zambia. It is proving to be a highly competitive law school judged by the high percentage in comparative terms to those from other law schools, who pass the ZIALE examinations and thus enter the legal practitioners market. The school offers the traditional LLB courses by a diverse faculty leading to an LLB degree that provides students with a sound knowledge of the general principles of the Zambian legal system with an international component, and an ability to use legal materials effectively.
School of Law Programmes
The following are the programmes that are offered under the School of Law
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Arts in Policing and Security Studies (BA-PSS)
Mode of delivery: Distance, Full-Time and Part Time
• Five “O” level credits including English Language or a Zambian language.
• Three “O” level credits with a Diploma in Education or a Diploma from a tertiary institution recognized by the University.
• (Concessionary Admission) 45 years of age and above with proven evidence of participation in continuous learning through
short courses, seminars and conferences.
• Any other qualification as may be determined and approved by the Senate.
New Foundland Campus
Unity Road, off Mumbwa Road
P.O. Box 31925, Lusaka, Zambia
Contacts: +260-211-845469, +260-969-672965, +260-976-123055
Examination Enquiries – Mr Katyamba (0962215561, email@example.com