Zambian Open University Results 2019/2020
Kindly be informed that 2019 semester I results have been published and are ready for collection at our main campus or regional centres. You can also view your results online by visiting our website www.zaou.ac.zm and selecting the Student Support page. You will be required to login using your student number on both username and password. Students are encouraged to change their passwords before proceeding to view results. 2019 semester II commenced on Monday 25th July 2018 for new and returning students (Mid-year). You are required to make a first installment of only 50% to register.
Goals & Objectives
Goals of the University:
ZAOU founders envisaged the establishment of a private university that would:-
- Respond to the need for upgrading teachers’ qualifications, teacher supply, provide training, research, and contribute to community service.
- Provide quality and relevant teacher education that would respond to the professional needs of the country while embracing the requirements of the profession in universities around the world.
- Respond to demands for training in other areas.
- To provide teacher education at university level to school leavers, and serving teachers through distance learning using print and electronic media.
- To meet increased demand for professional education in the fields of law and other Social Sciences.
- To fill any other gaps in the provision of university education not adequately met by other universities.
Strategies of the University:
In order to achieve its objectives, ZAOU adopted a programmatic focus in accordance with government policy embodied in the document “Educating our Future” (MOE, 1996) which recognizes the need for co-operation between the Ministry of Education and other partners, both internal and external.
New Foundland Campus
Unity Road, off Mumbwa Road
P.O. Box 31925, Lusaka, Zambia
Contacts: +260-211-845469, +260-969-672965, +260-976-123055
Examination Enquiries – Mr Katyamba (0962215561, firstname.lastname@example.org