Zambia Open University January and August 2020 Enrollments
- BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES (Duration 4 years)
- School of Agricultural Sciences
- School of Business Studies
- School of Education
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Research and Graduate Studies
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES:
- Five (5) ‘0’ level credits or better at School Certificate level or the equivalent in relevant subjects including English or a Zambian Language
- Three (3) ‘0’ level credits or better at School Certificate level or the equivalent with a relevant Diploma from a tertiary institution recognized by the University
NOTEConcessionary Admission: Applicants who are 45 years or older, with proven evidence of participation in continuous learning through short courses, seminars and conferences, may be considered for concessionary admission.ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- A full Grade 12 Certificate with at least three (3) ‘O’ level subjects.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Deposit a non-refundable fee of 00 (one hundred and fifty Kwacha) into the Zambian Open University Account Number 1031176500166 at Zambia National Commercial Bank (ZANACO) Manda Hill Branch, or in the Standard Chartered Bank account number 0150420117700 held at Manda Hill Branch, or account number 120710274654015 Investrust Bank, Industrial Branch, or from any Branch of these three banks near you.
- Produce an authentic bank deposit slip to obtain an Application Form at the Zambian Open University (ZAOU) Main Campus, Unity Road, Off Mumbwa Road, Lusaka West (Tel:0211 845469/ 0962 215561) OR at any of the Regional Centres listed below.
- Download the Application Form from the ZAOU website: zaou.ac.zm.
- You can visit or call our Regional offices in the following places:
- Livingstone: Call 0979 488 074 or Tel: 03 323 022
- Kitwe: Call: 0966 438 943 or Tel: 02 224 628
- Kasama: Call: 0977 615 235
- Kabwe: Call: 0977 862 354
- Mansa: Call: 0977 835846
- Chipata: Call: 0973 241120
- Mongu: Call: 0976 496824
- Solwezi: Call: 0979 910867
- Mumbwa: Call 0976 333306
- Lusaka: Regional Office, Tel: 0211 225 778
LATEST INFORMATION: Admitted Distance Learning students should report for the Residential School at the Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce, Church Road Lusaka. Non- Lusaka students should arrive in Lusaka on 2nd January, 2018. The official opening will be held on 3rd January in the Evelyn Hone College Hall starting at 08:45 hours.Apply Today
Alternatively, you can download the application forms below.
Zambia Open University | JANUARY AND AUGUST 2018 ENROLMENTS