Muskingum University Application form
About Muskingum University Zambia
Since its founding in 1837, Muskingum University Zambia has been a community of learners – people learning from and with other people. Muskingum’s mission is to educate the “whole person” – intellectually, spiritually, socially and physically – and it does so by meeting students where they are on the educational continuum, and by helping these students to progress to their maximum potential.
Muskingum University Zambia excellence is measured most significantly by its alumni, who have served the world as CEO’s of major corporations, major media figures, scientists, educators, civic and religious leaders, and as parents and friends.
Learn what others, including the Harvard Business Review and the Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges, have to say about Muskingum alumni.
We invite you to learn more about this very special place.
Applying for Admission
Interested in applying for admission to Muskingum University? It’s easy, tell us who you are and click on the link for the program that meets your needs:
For Undergraduate Students
Who are you?
- Incoming freshman, transfer student or bachelor degree-seeking student wanting to participate in activities, clubs, sports and organizations as part of the Muskingum community and planning to take classes during the day
- Adult student, transfer student or bachelor degree-completion student wanting to fit classes around a busy life and planning to take evening or online classes
Click here for additional information
For Graduate Students
Do you want to take graduate-level courses, add credentials or complete a master’s degree?
Graduate Programs in Education
Graduate Admission: Getting Started
For students interested in graduate education at Muskingum University, getting started is simple.
- Contact the Graduate and Continuing Studies Office by calling (740) 826-8038, and ask for your free MAE or MAT information packet.
- Make an appointment with an advisor from the Graduate and Continuing Studies Office to discuss all the program options available to you.
- If possible, bring transcripts from all previous college-level work. These transcripts will be used to create a program of study designed for you.
- Complete an application and enclose a $20.00 non-refundable application fee. Send your application, references, and sealed official transcript(s) to:
Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies
Montgomery Hall 117
163 Stormont Street
New Concord, OH 43762
*Requirements for admission vary from program to program. Please review the MAE Admission Gateways and MAT Admission Gateways, or contact the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies for details on specific program admission requirements.
Click here for MISST (Master of Information Systems, Strategy and Technology), a graduate program combining Business and Technology
For International Students
Are you coming to Muskingum from outside of the United State? Follow the application process outlined in International Student Admission
muskingum university Zambia
muskingum university jobs
muskingum university football
muskingum university bookstore
muskingum university volleyball
muskingum university athletics
muskingum university majors
muskingum university tuition
muskingum university soccer
muskingum university library
muskingum university application form
muskingum university admission list intake
muskingum university admission requirement
muskingum university schorlarship
muskingum university programs offered
muskingum university courses offered
Apply to muskingum university
muskingum university contact details
2016/2018 Academic Calendars muskingum university
Academic Calendars muskingum university 2018
muskingum university International Student Admission
muskingum university International Application Requirements for Degree Seeking Students
muskingum university application forms online