Madawalabu University Vacancy 2019
The mission of higher education institution is to serve the public through teaching and research. We will be more true to our enduring purpose and more effective in making the public case for higher education. Education is a vital instrument of reduction of poverty and assuring food security through enhancing continuous human development which is fertile ground for national growth.
MaddaWalabu University is one of the public higher education institutions which was founded in February, 2005 and commenced its programs in December, 2006. It is found in Oromia region Bale zone which is endowed with diversified agro-ecology, ample heritage and tourism potential and abundant fauna and flora.
Madda Walabu University aspires to be one of the top five societal problem solving universities in the country by 2025.
- Quality and Speedy Service Delivery
- Participatory Approach and the Rule of Law
- Justice and Fairness
- A Culture of Fighting Corruption
- Democracy and Multicultural
- Competitiveness in Scholarship and Cooperation With other Institutions
- Institutional Autonomy With Accountability
- Economical use of Resources and Effective Maintenance of Assets
- Recognition of Merit
WILL BE UPDATED SOON
CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
Academic Vice President
Administrative and Development Vice President
External and Public Relations
Fax: +251 22665 2519
E-mail: email@example.comPostal: 247 Bale Robe